Aw Choo-Choo, is there a finer looking young man in this world who would curl up with me to watch girly movies like Princess Diaries 2 and Enchanted? I think not.
I shall miss you sticking your tongue out at me, and tattling on your brothers when I walk in the door to take care of you. And you sitting behind my head on the back of the couch while I type away on my computer.
And Choo...you were right, Woody Allen movies just aren't good anymore. I should've listened to you long ago.
Aw Choo-Choo, is there a finer looking young man in this world who would curl up with me to watch girly movies like Princess Diaries 2 and Enchanted? I think not.
ReplyDeleteI shall miss you sticking your tongue out at me, and tattling on your brothers when I walk in the door to take care of you. And you sitting behind my head on the back of the couch while I type away on my computer.
And Choo...you were right, Woody Allen movies just aren't good anymore. I should've listened to you long ago.
I'll miss you,
"Auntie" Heather